[Ti] Airport will not turn ON

Chris Rock stinger at pixar.com
Tue Sep 2 10:14:37 PDT 2003

When you say it doesn't turn on, exactly what does it do, or not do? Are
you near a wireless network, did you select the proper network from the
list shown. If there is nothing in your list then you are not near a
wireless network that you can join. You can add one by force but you
need all the proper information for that network to do so.

- Rock