[Ti] Mail.app use or abuse?

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 2 10:19:28 PDT 2003

I would like separate times for mail pick up, just like Emailer. If
they could basically reproduce the flexibility of Emailer, I would be
happy. I can't see why they can't since they still own Emailer and
won't release the code, most likely because it is the only older app
that picks up AOL mail.
I would be willing to give that function up, if they could just restore
some of the flexibility of Emailer, which is pure text only (.html is
rendered as attachments) and is all I need.