[Ti] Mail.app use or abuse?

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 2 19:22:34 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 11:58  AM, Pedro Vera wrote:

> The only problem I ever found with Mail.app is the corrupted mailbox
> issue, which can be fixed
> in a second or two.

Tonight I am getting weird errors. First it will say mail can't be sent
and to check to my setup or my system administrator. (LOL)

Then it will say "too frequent connects from my IP address"...(what
jerks, just because mail can't send, I keep trying)

And finally without changing anything, it sends.

I can't set up check times for each account, it's all or nothing.
In a few days I am going back to emailer. I'll just have to take
content on one machine and work on another. Or boot into 9. (Ewwwww)

Don't get me wrong, I love 9, but this booting up and back is crazy.
Apple OWNS Emailer, what is wrong with them? They can just make
Mail.app like Emailer sans the AOL connect and it would be fine, plus
the new IMAP and SSL junk.
Oh wishful thinking I know.