[Ti] Mail.app - whaddyawant?

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Tue Sep 2 19:54:28 PDT 2003

>I got 14 different mailboxes, one with 2507 messages and 137MB.
>Three more have over 2000 messages and over 100 MB in each.  My sent
>folder has 2765 messages and 155 MB.  Mail works fine for me - never
>crashes, has never corrupted a mailbox, never even given a hint of
>any problem.

To address those posting their huge numbers of mail received, etc.:
this does not necessarily qualify a mail program for power users...
obviously the features that have been mentioned in reply to this
thread are required even if only a few messages are received (though
that is not usually the case). But for comparative purposes, Eudora
saves mail as text, so my mail folder is "only" 90mb; however, that
is sorted out into hundreds of mailboxes nested as deep as 5 layers
in some cases and containing over 12,000 email messages.

And as an aside, a search for all fields of all those messages takes
about 20 seconds.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com