[Ti] Mail.app use or abuse?

CBIRDS cbirds at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 4 14:03:06 PDT 2003

on 9/4/2003 10:29 AM, mac2 mail at mac2 at oryx.cc wrote:

> Can you give us specifics about your environment

Turns out Comcast decided to throttle our mail connections, because they
assumed that "frequent connects" meant spammers.....not to mention their
servers were wiped out with SoBig...

Of course they are wrong. It's just me connecting to clients, and responding
to lists, and otherwise, exchanging information or working on projects with
people all over..

I don't send spam, never have, never will. I don't even forward "funny"
stuff people send me, and most don't send me because they know I can get
pretty prickly if they do.....they know how I feel about that
stuff......(but women will be women and most of it comes from them) and they
know how busy I am and that I don't have time for that junk. I don't find it
amusing in any way either.

So, I am essentially being punished for just being a very good recipient and
sender of plain text only, wanted and approved email. And so it
goes........<sigh>

Someday Comcast will get a clue.
I hope.