[Ti] Everest Laptops

Ron Woodland woodland at infowest.com
Thu Sep 4 15:29:28 PDT 2003

Ah, but that is the beauty of the English language.  It is dynamic and
adaptive to new concepts and the continuing march of technology.  I
used to lament it, but since it cannot be stopped we should embrace the
richness of its changability as a living language.  In contrast, no
offense intended to the French as a people and culture, but I feel they
are in danger of their language becoming stilted and unusable because
of an obsession with purity.

Ron Woodland