Lost

Ron Cooper rcooper at newmex.com
Thu Sep 4 15:56:57 PDT 2003

Either I can not understand or am confused by lack of "EXACT INFO" or
I am missing something. Have tried numerous times to no success.

For instance Ross's site says download OS 10.1.1 driver for OS 10.2.6..

Did that and installed twice and my systemn does not recognise a
drive nor phone when connected with cable as Ross directs???

Help!

I have however hooked up for the first time to an Airport hotspot in
Starbucks, NYC SOHO in order to send this.