[Ti] External USB keyboard thoughts

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Mon Sep 8 04:32:33 PDT 2003

>  I have several ADB Extended II keyboards, and I love them, but,
>each is slightly different.

Erik,

I love the old ADB keyboards (except for the AppleDesign series).  I
currently use one with an iMate ADB-USB adapter with my PBG417
LunchTray - no problems.  I believe that the Extended keyboards from
the early 90's are the best keyboards ever made.  I use it mostly to
keep the LunchTray's keyboard clean at work when I eat.  It takes a
drippin' and keeps on clickin'.

Peter
--
A little computer haiku:
I can't remember

This message sent with Eudora 6.0b31 on Mac OS X 10.2.6