[Ti] English & French word Counts [OT]

Loren Schooley loren at flash.net
Mon Sep 8 07:42:12 PDT 2003

>>> It is important to note, however, that "American English" is a
>>> bastardised subset of the English language and Americans generally
>>> have a much smaller vocabulary than their English forebears.
>>>
>>> Paul
>>
>> It is important to note the American English is spoken by more people
>> than
>> British English. And Europeans that want to learn English show a strong
>> preference for learning the American variety.
>>
>> So give us American bastards our due.
>
> LOL, that must be due to the fact that British *pretend* not to
> understand when foreigners speak while Americans - being used to a much
> larger variety of accents and origins - usually have no trouble at all.
> Hence the poor foreigner bastard goes: "To hell with British, I'll
> speak American!"
>
> Who knows, maybe it's because of the Empire: "Lady Hamilton, do you
> *really* understand what this poor soul is saying?!" - "Oh dear, not at
> all. They have such a terrible accent, do they?!"

When I visited Britain, it took me a matter of days before my concrete Bob
Wills Texas accent changed into John Lennon, and I had no say in the matter,
UK english does seem natural to acquire, so go figure. Another example, you
don't hear a UK gal chipping off a "Like, oh my god he's sooo tubular!" even
if she's been in LA for 10 years.

What about the Rot (pronounced root) language? This web site (G.O.D. Bros
Travelling Circus) won Spiders Web Site of the Week in 1995, back when the
web was really the web. It predates France, Texican, and can be traced back
to the deepest jungles of Africa. It is the root of all sound and
communication, as it relates to human vocal chords.

----

The architecture of Alphernas Beten , the Sound System, the ring of 23
sounds from which the sound logic forming the core of Vainamoinen mythology
emanates.

Please note that Rot is pronounced "root", and that it means "root", in Rot
language.  According to Alphernas Beten , this Ring and ring-ing of sounds
is the root not only of  all present human communication, but of much more
as well, as we shall soon begin to see, and to hear.

The root - Rot - syllable circ means (along with many related meanings which
we'll come to in a moment) ring. Us means love. Thus circus means the love
of the ring.

L means law; logic - the natural law, the natural logic displayed throughout
the  on-going creation of the universe . Hence circ  L means ring law, ring
logic - the natural law and logic of the ring.  And ring-ing.

Thus it is that a Circus would play in a Circl L , a circle - the love of
the ring would play within the natural law, the natural logic of the ring.
As presented within this context, the  Sound Logic of Original Circus rings
true.

Given the understanding that Rot is a spoken language which has never been,
and never can become, a written language, let us begin to sketch this fluid,
impeccably logical, ever- moving and  continually circulating architectural
system.

For the moment skipping over the first sound in the ring, i, we come to the
next sound, the clear vowel A(say "ah").

Let us say that the Ais, metaphorically, a web site. We click on it, we're
here, and immediately learn that the name for the sound Ais Aser, and that
Aser are the people living inside Odenma, aringland 250 km in diameter
surrounding Hel (means clear; home; complete), today Helsinki, the exact
center of the old, the orignal, North Pole, before Ice Time, before the axis
of the earth shifted, declinated (it is now off by 30 degrees, providing
reasons for seasons) beginning a period called, in Rot, Alt Land Is - "all
land ice", the entire bal, or globe, having previously been tropical.

Here at A's web site, however, in order to thoroughly understand the full
meaning of A, (surely we have been given the name Aser for some reasons), we
must consider each sound in A - S - E - R . Each of these is also a web site
which we will need to visit to gather more information about, and increase
our undersanding of, the meaning(s) of the sound A. So we're looking at
this:

A- we're already here

S- a combination of the sound Eand S, each one requiring  a web site, i.e.
two web sites to explore and consider

E- a single web site, ie .a clear vowel sound

R- two web sites; the sound Ris actually a combination of the sounds Eand R;
two more sites to visit in our search to understand A, Aser

We click next on the Spart of the combination sound Sand we find its name,
Solen. So now we have a new set of sites to visit to understand this Asound
and its burgeoing associations:

S- a combination of Eand S, two web sites (combination sounds)
O- a clear vowel, one web site
L- a combination of Eand L; two web sites
E- clear vowel, one web site
N- a combination of Eand N, two web sites

While the the simple meanings of Solen are "sun" and "smiling mouth", its
underlying meanings are growing.

Are you getting it? Just as sacred architecture often begins with a seed
thought or image, a premise, of which an entire structure is but the
extrapolation, our path to the  understanding  of just one sound in this
ring is over time - in kela -  expressing itself in hundreds of permutations
and thousands of interconnections, with forks, branches, internal
consistencies, and processes unimagined when first contemplating a simple
ring of 23  linked sounds.

We now need to kela - to contemplate - each sound, visit each web site, in
the name Solen for the sound Sin Aser, the name for the sound A, gathering
and creating an ever-growing net of meanings and associations as we proceed.

We continue onward in this process, this search and research, as our mind
accumulates a growing understanding of the associations presented so far.

For another example, we come to the combination sound Nin Solen , click on
it, and find the name for N-Nordsiernan .  How many web sites must we now
visit to learn  the full meaning of N, whose most simple associations are
knowledge and North Star, i.e. Pole Star, but whose name has 17 sounds or
web sites, encompassing 3/4 of the ring and each having a name; each
directing us to further web sites - sounds - in the net, each one of which
is holding more information and associations . . . all this to find out
about A, Aser !

One's travel log, one's travelling circus, one's circulation of the ring of
sounds (web sites) is one's kela, the logic-patterning described by the flow
of associations as the ring, the ring-ing, the kela, of these sounds, these
web sites, shows the brain the natural law and laws of every thing that can
be given a name, everything humanly perceivable and distinguishable from
everything else.

In Rot, the root human language, which speaks for itself, Sa means to
receive; Ga means to give. Sa - ga,  saga , means receiving/giving. A
process. An interactive process.

And while speaking of G.O.D., please remember that in Rot, (pronounced
"root), God (pronounced "goood") means good. The sound names for G.O.D. are
Grund Odens Dag ; the Ground of Oden 's Day; also the Day of Oden 's Ground;
also the Day  in which Oden is Grounded. The Ground in which Oden 's Day can
shine. (The palindromatic is very often correct in Rot). Most Adept Barkers,
you'll find, are careful to give the G.O.D. in G.O.D. Bros. Travel Ling
Circus its  "correct", certainly original, pronounciation.

COPYRIGHT 1995 G.O.D. Bros Travelling Circus, Inc.