OT: Apple 10 day policy...

Benn joverkamp at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 10 23:51:36 PDT 2003

I'm sorry this is off topic, but I figured someone's dealt with it with
their powerbook.

I bought a 30GB iPod last week, tuesday to be exact.  Waited and waited
for it to ship.  Monday came and new iPods were released.  40GB for the
30GB price.  I still had no iPod though.

Anyway, I have my iPod now, but I'm trying to find info on Apples
policy regarding purchases made within 10 days prior to a product
refresh.  I would like to see some money come back my way.  Anyone have
a link or something?

Thanks (and sorry),
Benn