[Ti] Al PB 17" - Would not Restart- Strange Behavior

b fl1pper at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 11 07:32:13 PDT 2003

Seymour J. Wolfson paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>>I'd be willing to bet money (as long as it was somebody else's)
>>that it was a simple 'battery ran down' issue.
>>
>>I've had that happen ...
>>...snip...
>>... years, when the first item in the "Troubleshooting" sections
>>was always: Check that the power cord is in the wall.  :=)
>>
>>~flipper
>
>===================
>Don't waste a bet.  The battery was fully charged.  I am more
>willing to believe the battery got loose and that is what gave me
>the black screen.

Of course, that would do it. My point was more self-referential than
it appeared. That being that when similar 'black screen' occurred
over here, the first items that entered my mind were: 1) TimeWarner
has cut me off, 2) The mac has died, 3)  It's a Bell Tel DDoS attack,
4) Outlook launched itself in VPC in the background and s**t has hit
fan, etc.

In other words: EVERYTHING except Power Interrupt.

~flipper