[Ti] my Ti-500 Powerbook - stolen !

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Thu Sep 11 17:59:40 PDT 2003

One can get small combination locks where instead of a padlock hasp
there is an extendable, vinyl-covered steel cable which one can snake
through handles, loops, or whatever of the items on a cart like that.
Including at least one with a loud alarm if the cable is cut or jerked.
Like Targus? or Defcon? or maybe Kensington? has had them.  Mentioning
which does not lessen my own sympathy for your plight. :-(

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley wrote:
 . . .
> something in a shop, took my hand off my briefcase for a few seconds
> to get change out of my pocket, paid for the items, and by the time I
> turned round, my briefcase had disappeared from the top of my luggage
> trolley (cart).
> In less than 20 seconds, I am sure...
 . . .