[Ti] AAC and Car CD Decks

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Thu Sep 11 19:00:08 PDT 2003

On 9/11/03 5:42 PM, "Khyber Courchesne" <khyber at urbisnet.com> wrote:

> I just got a sony tape deck adpator at the apple store for my ipod, but the
> shielding is pretty poor - as the car speed goes up, so does the static.
> Anyone recommend a better unit than the sony?

I haven't been able to find any unit that is shielded better-- if your deck
supports a CD changer, you may be able to get an AUX in that goes through
that port.  The other alternative is an FM injector-- it's like an FM
transmitter, but it actually goes in the antenna line, so you get really
great sound quality.
--
Samuel W. Hotchkiss
President, Contractor Services, LLC.
hotch at zlit.net

Laptop History: PB 145, PB 520c, PB 3400c, 400mhz Pismo, 400mhz TiBook,
667mhz TiBook (rev b), 1ghz TiBook