[Ti] External Laptop Lock for iBook/TiBook

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Fri Sep 12 13:43:50 PDT 2003

eg "security cable".  APC, Kensington, Belkin, Targus all sell
versions, I believe.  Differences include size of locking head,
enforced orientation of locking head (ie in what direction does
the cable come out, and is it on a swivel or not), key lock or
combination, combination form factor, cable thickness, specific
shape of locking insert, color, etc.  They should all fit the
standard, little, security lock slot in the laptop case.