[Ti] Apple wireless keyboard

Dennis Fazio dfz at mac.com
Tue Sep 16 12:01:58 PDT 2003

--On Tuesday, September 16, 2003 02:10 PM -0400 Greg Markle
<MarkleG at kleerdex.com> wrote:

> I'm surprised that this wasn't presented as a wireless combo with a mouse
> and keyboard...it strikes me as a bit counter-intuitive (an very non-Apple)
> to think that users would want a wireless keyboard but stick with a wired
> mouse.

On the other side, I think it would have been presumptuous of Apple to
force-bundle a single-button mouse, knowing that a great number of customers
would prefer a two-button mouse, trackball, a scroll mouse, etc. Keyboards
and mice have always been separate items because of the wide preference range
in pointing devices.

--
Dennis Fazio
dfz at mac.com