[Ti] Apple wireless keyboard

Greg Markle MarkleG at kleerdex.com
Tue Sep 16 12:11:42 PDT 2003

As a more than happy users of a three-button scroll wheel mouse I concur completely.  Jobs REALLY has to ditch the notion that the single button mouse is more intuitive...my three-button thumbwheel scroll mouse (the scroll wheel being the third button) is by far more comfortable and ergonomic than any single button mouse I've ever used.  I'd be pissed if I had to take my hand off my coffee mug merely to hold down the control key to bring up a contextual menu!

Gregory Markle, Color Technician
Kleerdex Company - http://www.kydex.com/