[Ti] Apple wireless keyboard

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Tue Sep 16 16:40:53 PDT 2003

> You could buy one of the many wireless two button scroll wheel mice on
> the market.

I use the MS wireless Blue, bought it on sale about a year ago (well,
when it first came out). Been very happy with it. Even the, *Gasp*,
Intellipoint software works fine. Since I leave it at work, I unplug
the battery from the bottom when I leave.

They have (at Best Buy) a "cute" little wireless notebook mouse, with a
dongle for a receiver. This is better than the MS solution, in my case,
as it simplifies the cord struggle - if I had this mouse, I could
easily take the wireless with me to home, school, and work. As it is,
since it is too much trouble to deal with, I leave the mouse and long
USB cabled receiver at work. The wired receiver is good, lets say, in a
situation where I would want to sit at the couch looking at a DVD on
the TV, and the 6 foot distance was too short (RF, not bluetooth).

There are plenty of options out there. It helps to have either
rechargeable batteries, or a supply of used, but not exhausted
batteries (check with your local Video Recording company).