[Ti] Paris expo...

Bill Reburn billreburn at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 16 16:34:26 PDT 2003

On 9/16/03 9:23 AM, "Roger Snyder" <rogersnyder at pobox.com> wrote:

> On 9/16/03 5:36, "Alexandre Kapellos" wrote:
>
>> For you guys who are still sleeping, here's the news from Europe:
>>
>> Updated PB 17" to 1.33Ghz, 512k L2 cache, 2GB of RAM, USB 2
>> Updated PB 12" to 1.00Ghz, 512k L2 cache, USB 2, DVI
>> New PB 15", 1 and 1.25Ghz, 512k L2 cache, 2GB of RAM, USB 2, DVI, FW
>> 800...
>
>   The info in on the apple.com website.
>
>   Me, this Ti 550 has to last a few more years.

I'm with ya brotha!

G5, next year this time... Already have a countdown timer running with
Konfabulator. Until then my 550 has also run out of plugs, ports and
slots... EXCEPT for the PC card, which I think will soon be filled to take
advantage of my Linksys wireless/cable router.

Bill Reburn
Associate Member of the
Society of Graphic Designers
of Canada : MB Chapter