[Ti] New 15" 1.25 GHz PowerBook

Benn joverkamp at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 16 19:26:34 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, September 16, 2003, at 12:37  PM, Henry Kalir wrote:
> So - is everyone going to dump their 17" and 15" 1GHz laptops and rush
> and
> get the latest ones (like some did with their 800 MHz Tis) or...are we
> finally over this kind of nonsense?

Hmm...
I dumped my 400mhz tibook for a 17" Powerbook in late april and haven't
looked back.  I'm kinda glad to only see a (significant?*) speed bump
and change of graphics card in the new powerbook.  The 2x DVD burning
(factory) is very nice too, however, having to buy 2x media is not ;-)
Anyway, the 17" Powerbook was an incredible machine and I didn't see
how they could improve it to make me want to upgrade (aside from a much
longer battery life), and they didn't....

Now all I need is a multi-button bluetooth mouse where I don't pay a
premium for it having a bluetooth adapter with it....

Benn