[Ti] Burning DVDs Through VIAO

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Wed Sep 17 05:30:42 PDT 2003

onsdagen den 17 september 2003 kl 08.16 skrev S. Moussly:

> A friend of mine has a DVD Burner on his Sony VIAO laptop.<clip>
> Do I have to transfer all my data to his laptop and then burn them?
> Some files do get corrupted
> when transferring them to Windowz.
I don't know if you need to do the transfer to do the burning. If
however you do, I suggest you put the files in suitable folders and zip
them or package them in some similar ways. Thereby it will be less to
transfer, less to burn and most certainly nothing for the PC OS to
corrupt. (Right? :-))

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in