[Ti] [Ti][OT] Simple MS Word ques. in X

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Wed Sep 17 05:23:52 PDT 2003

onsdagen den 17 september 2003 kl 06.42 skrev Tom Klinkowstein:

> I want to delete or move up the number because my printer is only
> printing the top they are only printing the top half of each number.
------------
Aha
In that case you need to make the margins at top a bit bigger instead,
so that the number be within the printers range.

The Format menu and the choice Document Layout should give you ample
possibilities to adjust the top margin. There are at least two other
ways of doing it too. This however seems to be the easiest way to
direct you by email.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in