FYI, what we all knew but didn't say

Vince vincejr at ufl.edu
Wed Sep 24 20:14:37 PDT 2003

Read this PDF, it very enlightening and, well, its the truth.  Please
forward to interested parties also :)

http://www.ccianet.org/papers/cyberinsecurity.pdf

The facts presented are scary considering how our computing environment
has evolved and what systems we've been forced to rely on.  The recent
surge of viruses just sheds light on the dark dirty problem.  We should
take a look closely at the Source of the problem and stop trying to
patch (no pun:) a sinking ship.  Questions as to the practices and
motivation for those practices need to be asked of MS also.

just my 2 cents....

Vince

ps. sorry motorcycle lists if this is OT.