[Ti] How do I eject a CD from my PB G4 12"?

Victor Eijkhout eijkhout at cs.utk.edu
Mon Sep 29 22:31:17 PDT 2003

>Sorry Victor, thankfully no money was placed on this bet. I tried poking
>around on the right side then the left side. No pinhole.

Did you try gingerly? This takes conviction.

You should try putting the paperclip where the hole would be, and
just push. On the tibook there is no hole, but you do feel that
you're pressing a button behind that "dust curtain".

--
Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>, 329 Claxton, Comp Sci, UT,
Knoxville TN 37996.