[Ti] Memory cover screw replacement

cheshirekat cheshirekat at pobox.com
Fri Apr 2 13:54:05 PST 2004

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004, the following words from David Grant
davidgrant401 at yahoo.com, emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>This week, I wanted to add more memory. I removed the three screws of
>the cover, added the extra memory (No problems there) and started to
>replace the cover. Got two of the screws in place (Very small screws!)
>and started to place the third one, and, you guessed it, it slipped
>fron the pliers I was using to place it. Bounced off the table and
>dissapeared. I spent 20 min. searching the carpet under my desk, but no
>luck. My questions are...

I'd use a magnet to find that screw. Because you just know that walking
into the house with a replacement in hand is the very moment that you
will find it.

--
For each age is a dream that is dying,
Or one that is coming to birth.

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *