ChronoSynch works great

Ron Cooper rcooper at newmex.com
Sat Apr 3 08:34:26 PST 2004

From: Daniel Rubinstein <shardaeek at fmail.co.uk>
Subject: [Ti] sync two powerbooks?
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 00:22:10 +0100

I finally got my work to by me a 12' PB - it is adorable! was worth
waiting for it for 9 months! Now my question is how do i sync the 12'
with my old 15' PB i keep at home? I would like to sync my documents
folder which is about 1.3GIG. They are both connected to a broadband
router and i am looking for a way to have an automatic sync which will
update the data between two machines. Is there any app out there that
will do it?

Thanks for your help,

Daniel Rubinstein

ChronoSynch really works well keeping two computers synched. It just takes some time to create actions you want. Be careful of whether you are doing a right to left / left to right or bi-directional synch. I recommend you do a trial before synching and examine exactly in advance what is going to happen until you are sure of how  the app works. It is pretty cool.

Ron Cooper, Founder, President
Web Site: http://www.mezcal.com

Del Maguey, Single Village Mezcal (TM)

>From the heart of the maguey, and the soul of the Village.

     Winner World spirits Competitions 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 & 2003