[Ti] Mail suddenly quitting when putting SPAM in junk mail

Michael wakinyan at fuse.net
Sun Apr 4 12:04:48 PDT 2004

>If this is happening with ALL junk messages, I would trash the junk
>mail prefs. I don't know where the file is located - sorry!

In username/Library/Mail ther is a file named LSMMap2.  Rename that
file (when mail is not running) to LSMMap2.old.  Restarting mail will
create a new file for Junk Mail. Of course you lose your junk mail
training, which makes training somewhat useless, since it seems to
get corrupted fairly regularly. ;-(
--
Mike Bigley              wakinyan at mac.com
Maineville, Ohio    http://www.redthunder.com

Our lives begin to end the day we become
silent about things that matter.
	-Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr