[Ti] OT Solution for dark video clip?

Arjan Bos arjan.bos at hetnet.nl
Sun Apr 4 12:57:45 PDT 2004

On 4 apr 2004, at 18:55, Lisbeth Zachs wrote:

> Are there any solutions to make a dark video clip lighter? I can
> rasterize a digital photo in PhotoShop Elements. Any similar
> alternative for video anywhere?
>
> Preferably a plugin or shareware program for Mac but will consider a
> PC-version too :-) If no other information  avvailable among you could
> you point me in the right direction of a mailing list, which may
> discuss this subject please? :-)

If you can import it in iMovie, you could try that. One of the effects
you can apply to the movie is called 'change colours' and another is
called 'Brightness & Contrast'.

HTH,

Arjan

---
"Don't put your trust in revolutions. They always come around again.
That's why they're called revolutions. People die, and nothing
changes."

-- (Terry Pratchett, Night Watch)