[Ti] Anybody got any where with gmail?

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Tue Apr 6 02:07:13 PDT 2004

2004-04-06 kl. 06.17 skrev Robert Nicholson:

> Yeah we'll thats kind of the point. I mean what else on Google doesn't
> work with Safari?
-------
What else have they got? I didn't even know about gmail until you
complained. :-) I use them for searching on the net and that they
handle totally to my satisfaction. I think they may make waves about
gmail, when they have it working better on more browsers.

In the meantime have a spin at their site with Firefox and you'll find
out what services you may not have discovered from Safari. Then report
your findings to Apple and Google and they may get it working quicker.
:-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)