[Ti] SPAM filter in Mail

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Tue Apr 6 02:20:25 PDT 2004

2004-04-05 kl. 07.34 skrev Christoph Hammann:

> Does the SPAM Filter in Apple Mail continue to learn if you let it
> automatically move SPAM to it's folder?
---------
I should think so. It takes a guess at what has just arrived and places
it in Junk. If you don't correct that choice the next mail being
similar will also end up i Junk and so on.

> And, does the SPAM filter work on "poison" messages? You know, these
> messages with everyday words in the subject that have nothing to do
> with the product being advertised.
---------
If you teach it by saying that something is Junk it will get better and
better at picking up which mail you don't like.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)