ques. re powerbook TLC

Malcolm Hamilton malcolm_hamilton at cbc.ca
Thu Apr 8 11:10:26 PDT 2004

Hi there -

What should I own and run, to keep my powerbook in perfect running condition?

I'm planning on getting Disk Warrior.  Is this all I need?
I have MacJanitor and Cocktail.  Are they both necessary?  Do they do
the same things, or does each do something special?

Is there something else out there that does something that none of
the three above programs do?

I don't necessarily want an arsenal of ten or twenty programs - - the
simpler the better I've always believed - - but I want to give my Ti
the TLC it deserves.

Any suggestions?

Malcolm