[Ti] TiBk 1gig power loss

David Grieve dgrieve at cfl.rr.com
Fri Apr 9 09:36:46 PDT 2004

I had a similar problem on 500mhz TiPB--replaced the battery--no change.
The cutouts seemed to follow no pattern. I tried all the shim the
battery recommendations Opened it up and tightened lots of loose
screws(Don't know why they were loose). Finally sent in for Applecare.
They replaced the wiring harness for the battery. Works great. Now I
even have a second battery