[Ti] hot power adaptor (square white ones) for TiBook

Dale Gardner drgardner at mac.com
Fri Apr 9 10:50:56 PDT 2004

Very hot...I try to make a point not to set it on things that are
combustible. Seriously.

My first one lasted something on the order of 7 or 8 months...was extremely
hot, stopped working, and the insulation on the power line coming out of the
box had started to melt. I've never turned it in, although I suppose I
should...as you point out they're expensive to replace.

This is a 867Mhz 15" machine.

The power supply on my old Pismo sucked as well...the power cord wires broke
and shorted out....Apple sent a new cord (with noticeably larger gauge
wire).

--
Dale Gardner
drgardner at mac.com