[Ti] hot power adaptor (square white ones) for TiBook

James H Herndon dermdoch at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 9 15:29:23 PDT 2004

> Out of curiousity, who has had one of these boxes fail in this manner?
> Please reply (and with how many)... I'm curious.

My first one lasted 14 months. Since I keep the machine connected to it at
work it was in use approximately 10 hours daily, 5 days a week, plus less
devoted use on weekends. Not too shabby, though I could have hoped for more.

--

James H Herndon
dermdoch at earthlink.net

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your system.