two hopefully minor problems

Dejan Sinadinovic sinadin at yuonline.net
Sat Apr 10 02:50:59 PDT 2004

problem #1
When I restart computer I'm waiting for about 6 minutes. Is it normal?
First, I get a blinking earth icon and then the icon that shows smiling
apple logo and "?" sign changing.
problem #2
I have two modem dial-up Internet  connections. It happens that one
connection can't disconnect. It showing "disconnecting..." on the
taskbar and that's all. Then I must do *a long* restart. When I go to
the Can you suggest what might be the reason for such behavior? I
recently installed System Optimizer that ask me to restart PB after the
optimizing process. That was the first time I've experienced long
restart.

btw. can i walk with TI in sleep mode? :))

Dejan Sinadinovic, pianist
Vice-dean at the Faculty of Music, University of Art in Belgrade
Chief of piano dep. at the Fine Arts Academy
European Piano Teachers Association - Serbia dep. / president
http://solair.eunet.yu/~sinadin