Cross Platform External HD

Sambouka sambouka at mac.com
Wed Apr 14 05:46:38 PDT 2004

I currently have a wireless network at home with the PC being connected
to the DSL line. Both the PC and Mac are able to see each other through
the wireless LAN and access each others folders through a L/P.

Here is my dilemma, since it is possible to access documents through
cross platforms in a LAN, is it possible to connect a Mac OS extended
format external HD to a windowz PC?

Also, is it possible to format an external HD into two separate formats
and view both formated drives on lets say a PC or a Mac.

Thanks in advance.

Sam
--
OS 10.3.3