[Ti] Mini me

cheshirekat cheshirekat at pobox.com
Sat Apr 17 07:38:53 PDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004, the following words from khyber courchesne
courchesne at onebox.com, emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>Oh god, excuse me.  "there."  Hate it when people do that.
>
>>are their still

This made me giggle. It is a pet peeve of mine also, although I can't
figure out how it is that I do it myself lately in spite of being very
conscious of it. There are a few other words I've been messing up with
lately, but I'm afraid to start using spellcheck because I think it'll
make me depend on it too and not able to catch the mistakes with my own
proofreading, which would be worse, IMO.

I'd love to receive a pink mini me as a gift - pink is my favorite color. :-)

But my hubby is cheap, so I'd have to buy it myself, which I do for all
my favorite gifts.
--
Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca, writer and philosopher

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *