[Ti] Word spacing

Arjan Bos arjan.bos at hetnet.nl
Sun Apr 18 13:31:59 PDT 2004

On 18 apr 2004, at 22:01, Dejan Sinadinovic wrote:

> Why I am getting strange calculated spaces between words in Word:Mac
> under OS X? It’s annoying because I can’t see if I hit duble/space,
> no/space or it was just the optical illusion. I’ve changed the fonts,
> size…. Do you know what I’m talking about? Please advice.

Switch from Normal View. This helped me. I had the same problems when I
used the Normal View. Switching to Page View removed those problems,
but introduces a very slow rendering.

> Regards from Belgrade
> Dejan

Regards from Gouda,

Arjan

---
They both savoured the strange warm glow of being much more ignorant
than ordinary people, who were only ignorant of ordinary things.

-- Discworld scientists at work  (Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites)