[Ti] Converting VHS to DVD

Dave Cedrone d_cedrone at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 08:59:06 PDT 2004

some cameras allow you to use them as a converter as well... the nice thing
about the advc-100 or using a camera as your converter is it cuts your
digitization time in half. worth the 300 bucks if you do a decent amount of
this stuff. the VHS to DVD home video conversion market is great right now
so there's money to be made on your computer's down time...

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></html>