[Ti] New Ti Powerbook

Dave Cedrone d_cedrone at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 09:21:39 PDT 2004

Just to be clear, I never said the Als WERE flimsy, just that they FELT
flimsy... that's a personal thing i guess. Industrial designers pay close
attention (the good ones anyway) not only to a products durability but also
to the "feel" type interactions... the snap of a flip phone for example, the
lovely latch on all powerbooks and perfect feel of opening or closing a
luxury cars door.... I just notice when I use someone's Aluminum it feels
closer to an iBook to me in that physical sense... durable, but not as
elegant. We're lucky to own products that are so wonderfully made that we're
forced to pick at little things. I'm sure if I owned an Aluminum I'd grow to
love it more than my titanium. But I won't say that out loud, it's sitting
right behind me.........

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></html>