[Ti] Ti/500 No Start Solved, sort of

Nathan Chaney nathan_chaney at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 13:05:03 PDT 2004

I have had problems with my Airport .11b card while watching streaming video
on mlb.com.  The card drops more and more frames the longer the stream goes
on.  I don't have problems with this when I plug in the Ethernet cable.  Has
anyone noticed this problem as well?

--
Nathan Chaney
200 Houston Street