[Ti] Cleaning ink off screen?

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Fri Apr 23 07:24:20 PDT 2004

>The downside is that there's now an inch-long mark on the lower left corner
>of the screen that appears to be ink. I suspect that if I notify Apple
>they'll deny responsibility, and my initial attempt at taking it off with
>water and then iKlear did nothing. Is it safe to try something stronger, and
>if so, any suggestions?

Bill,

I routinely clean my screen with water then 70% Isopropanol (rubbing
alcohol).  I have noticed no ill effects on my screen (but for some
reason it doesn't help with my stuck blue pixel...)

Hope this helps (and that iKlear isn't just 70% isopropanol)

Peter
--
A little computer haiku:
I can't remember

This message sent with Eudora 6.1 on Mac OS X 10.3.3