New Ti Powerbook purchase

Ken Johnson kr-johnson at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 15:02:32 PDT 2004

OK, I made my choice - a new (to me, it's a factory refurb) Ti
Powerbook 1 MHz, SuperDrive model.  It arrived today, and I'm very
happy with it.  Thanks too all the folks on this list who offered
advice (either direction) on the choice.

What I like - look & feel of the design; large, not too wide screen;
speed of operations (compares to my 933MHz QuickSilver); keyboard feel;
ability to mate with a BookEndz unit for desktop operations.

What I don't like - not very much here other than it's now 2- models
back from what's being sold new

Thanks again,

Ken