[Ti] New Ti Powerbook purchase

Bill Reburn billreburn at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 23 15:49:19 PDT 2004

On 4/23/04 5:02 PM, "Ken Johnson" <kr-johnson at comcast.net> wrote:

> OK, I made my choice - a new (to me, it's a factory refurb) Ti
> Powerbook 1 MHz, SuperDrive model.
> Ken

Whaaaa? Hehe, I am sure you are meaning PowerBook 1GHz.. 1 MHz, hahaha, that
kills me. Even PDA's are faster than that now.

Congrats on your purchase, friend of mine also just purchased a 1GHz, was an
upgrade from a B&W tower. He looooves it. It was a refurb also, but it is in
pretty much mint condition. It would be hard to tell it was a refurb unless
he told you, is this the norm with Apple's refurbished machines?

Bill Reburn, MGDC MB Chapter

PS - welcome back Flipper, sorry about the 'book