[Ti] Cleaning ink off screen?

Kynan Shook kshook at cae.wisc.edu
Fri Apr 23 15:55:48 PDT 2004

I should've tossed a smiley or two in there; I know you were kidding,
just thought some people might be interested in just how complex these
screens really are...  Maybe that's just the uber-geek in me, though.
I love learning about computers...  :-D  Therefore, I am a computer
engineering major.  Hoping to get a job for Apple at some point (I'm
currently an Apple Campus Representative at my school, I mean I want an
engineering-type job, since I'm not great at marketing), and hopefully
an intern during one or more of the next few summers.  Prospects for
this summer are not looking good; I only got one interview out of
probably 15 or so applications, and that was a long time ago.  <sigh>

Anybody got any connections?  ;-)