[Ti] 100gb Drives Announced!

Bill Reburn billreburn at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 23 15:57:19 PDT 2004

You guys are killing me. For SOME reason an XBox found it's way into my
house (to compete with the PS2) before a new HD for my PowerBook and I am
still sucking along on the original 20gig! Just the other day I got the most
unfamiliar alert that stated I was below some magical ??% of free space on
my HD and that I better deal with that. I think it said 10%, but I can't
remember.. It was easy to free up a gig or two in a jiffy, but that's IT!
Even my music collection is over 10gigs, so the new HD has to come soon! I
would be sunk if the iTunes Music Store opened any time soon in Canada.

Anyway, time to start hunting.. Just what is the HD 'flavour of the month'
anyway? 4200? 5200? 7200? I am most likely shooting for AT LEAST a 60-80gig
HD.. Moving the original 20 into a FW case.

Bill Reburn, MGDC MB Chapter