[Ti] TiBook display takeapart

Dan K macdan at comcast.net
Sat Apr 24 18:33:47 PDT 2004

To which John Griffin <jwegriffin at mac.com> replied:
>Well, well! exactly the way to remove the back off an iPod. Who would have
>thought?

Yep, the same bit of plastic I use to pop open my first-gen iPod. iPod
and TiBook display aren't the same construction at all of course, but
spying it there in my toolbox is what got me thinking about using it on
the display.

I will put up a page showing how I dunnit. While on the subject of TiBook
displays, I should mention the page I have showing an idea for a desktop
Mac made from a broken-hinge TiBook:
<http://mywebpages.comcast.net/macdan/tibook.html>

Dan K

http://macdan.n3.net/