[Ti] unable to retrieve my iDisk information

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Sat Apr 24 22:55:25 PDT 2004

At 21:48 -0400 24/4/04, Cyn wrote:
>At 4:45 PM -0700 on 4/24/04, Glenn L. Austin wrote:
>>on 4/24/04 12:24 PM, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley at hutley at geneva-link.ch wrote:
>>
>>>  Both options give the same message, that they are retrieving my iDisk
>>>  information, please wait, then that they cannot connect......please
>>>  try later
>>>
>>>  Yet, my iDisk is mounted on the desktop, so what exactly is the problem ??
>>  > !!!
>>

>I recently ran into a similar problem. However, I was able to access
>my idisk by going to the Go menu>>iDisk>>Others public idisk folder
>and entered the name of my public folder.

But were you able to make your Public folder read-and-write, by that route ?
I think the Go menu only enables you to mount other iDisks or other
Oublic Folders, NOT change the permissions on your own iDisk.  Which
is the issue I have.

I can access my iDisk, other iDisks, BUT I cannot change the access
to MY iDisk.

regards,  Trevor