STILL unable to retrieve my iDisk information

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Sat Apr 24 23:35:50 PDT 2004

Lisbeth - I removed all trace of iDisk Utility from my Al-book,
downloaded a new dmg, and installed iDisk utility again, then
restarted.

Absolutely no difference........

So I can access your Public Folder through the Go menu, but not
through iDsik Utility.

I can access my Public Folder by mounting the iDisk, by using the Go
menu, but I still cannot "retrieve my iDisk information" using the
iDisk Utility, to enable me to make my Public Folder -read-and-write !

There must be some key difference between these two options, that I
am not aware of.
They key to my problem is in this difference, I feel.

Maybe, as Glenn suggested, it is because they use different ports,
one of which is blocked.
WHO can help us solve this??!!

regards,  Trevor