[Ti] unable to retrieve my iDisk information

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Sun Apr 25 00:59:20 PDT 2004

At 10:12 +0300 25/4/04, David DelMonte wrote:
>Trevor, do you need a .mac account to access idisk? If you do have a
>.mac account, can't Apple Technical support help? Meanwhile,  I will
>look for support documents too.

I have a .mac account.
Apple Technical Suport in Saudi Arabia?!
There is not even a shop where you can buy one......

>Also, if the icon is on your desktop, can you do a getinfo on it? If
>so, are the permissions set properly (read/write)?

I (already posted to this thread that I had) tried GetInfo on the
Public Folder on the mounted iDisk, but it merely shows you the
current status, does not enable you to change anything.

That is why I am hoping that some Unix-guru out there can instruct me
how to change the access privileges from within Terminal, for example.

Trevor