[Ti] unable to retrieve my iDisk information

cheshirekat cheshirekat at pobox.com
Sun Apr 25 03:50:47 PDT 2004

On Sun, Apr 25, 2004, the following words from Dr. Trevor J. Hutley
hutley at geneva-link.ch, emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>But were you able to make your Public folder read-and-write, by that route ?
>I think the Go menu only enables you to mount other iDisks or other
>Oublic Folders, NOT change the permissions on your own iDisk.  Which
>is the issue I have.
>
>I can access my iDisk, other iDisks, BUT I cannot change the access
>to MY iDisk.

Have you tried re-installing the iDisk Utility?

How about using the iDisk Utility from another Mac or a pc?

cheshirekat
--
For each age is a dream that is dying,
Or one that is coming to birth.

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *